Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pretoria Meet - Zita Park

We had a mini meet in Pretoria on saturday at Zita Park.

Seems Ansie, Barb and I are the only PTA moms - and Amori is now an honorary mom since she has attended both meets and has a baby!!

I was childless and suffering from a late night but it was nice to chill on the blanket in the sun - quite alot of sun I realised when I got home.

Unfortunately the bees decended and little Kara got stung twice but she really was such a trooper about it.

The boys had fun on the jungle gyms and swings. It really is a very nice venue - big enough to be fun but small enough so that they can be seen at all times!!








Dirkie alludes me - I can not seem to get a photo of him - I have tried the last 4 times we have seen them. This is about the best pic I have gotten so far!

1 comment:

Amori said...

It was soo great, and I am so glad to be an honorary mom!!!Thanx!I must say I know now why Chaka made his impi's do everything a two year old does to get fit!! Your photo's are GREAT!Luv Amori