Sunday, March 9, 2008

Colleens Meet

Colleen organised a mini meet at The Garden Shop in Fourways for us yesterday!

It ended up with a pretty good turn out. Colleen,Julia, Heidi, Liezl, Natasha, Tanya, Barbara, Michelle, Marlise and Dhana all made an appearance!!

The kids all had a blast but the venue does leave ALOT to be desired! The service is really slow - must admit faster than the last time we were there. The wine is R15 a glass - SHOCK HORROR and they have now those HORRIBLE tattoo/ball/toy machines all over!!! Seriously I HATE those things! I will say though that the salad I had was DIVINE!!!! So once the food arrives it isnt bad!

But despite all that it was a lovely meet and so great to see Julia!!!!!









Check out the earth baby fast asleep on her blanket!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a stunning time, I'm sorry I missed this one too!

colsev said...

I love this blog Laura!!